Description : Works closely with the Revenue Integrity Coordinator, PFS and other reimbursement specialists to resolve issues, make recommendations and provide solutions related to patient charges, auditing and revenue management. Identifies revenue management opportunities, conducts charge reconciliation to ensure optimal charge capture, reimbursement, and compliant revenue management.
* Minimum of one (1) of the following licenses or certifications required; LPN, CCS, CPC, or CPC-H
* 3 years experience in health care industry, with at least one year experience in an accounting-type or finance position, preferred
* Knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-9 coding conventions
* Knowledge of regulatory publications, how to access and interpret
* Minimum of one (1) year of hospital revenue cycle processes or prior exposure to health care revenue cycle leadership and management experience highly desirable
* Ability to compile data, analyze data, and make cursory recommendation
* Highly organized, self-motivated, demonstrated critical thinking skills