1 year experience required
Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale , Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East.
Since we opened our doors in 1955, the name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care with sincere human compassion and understanding.
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family.
Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and is the first hospital in Broward County to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center . Our many accolades include the 2008 and 2009 U.S.News & World Report "Best Hospital" ranking for Orthopedics and the 2009 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED AT OUR FT LAUDERDALE ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE/PAIN MANAGEMENT AREA.
- Reviews patient account data including demographic patient/guarantor information, insurance information, procedures/charges and diagnosis codes for accuracy and correctness necessary for the billing of the patients accounts.
- Ensures that all charge tickets are signed by physician.
- Enters correct patient account data and authorization information
- Analyzes problem registration, data processing and billing patterns to ensure correction of problems that can cause billing and payment delays.
This is a Full time position on day shift with benefits. For more information regarding our Benefits, please visit our Career HomePage.
· HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience & Skills:
· 1 yr exp processing health insurance claims in physician office setting.
· Orthopedic experience is highly preferred .
Holy Cross Hospital - 24 months ago