Liberty Manor, a 42 bed, established skilled nursing facility in Colorado Springs, has an immediate opportunity for dedicated, professional and experienced RN to join our team as a Charge Nurse. Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, the selected candidate will be responsible for providing nursing supervision and assisting with the daily clinical aspect of the skilled nursing facility, functioning to meet all residents’ needs. You may be required to supervise other staff members.
- Responsible for medication administration for the skilled nursing Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation. guidelines.
- Provides general consultation regarding health-related concerns within the community.
- Notifies physicians and/or family members of any change in resident’s health and provides proper
- Responds quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Maintains confidentiality of residents’ and prospective residents’ information.
- Understands roll in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
- Provides educational meetings for residents and staff.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Senior Lifestyle Corporation, founded in 1985, is a privately held owner, operator and developer of seniors housing communities. With a...