Position Title: Charter Pilot
Primary Operational Objectives:
The Pilot will be the Pilot in Command (PIC) of a Pilatus PC-12, conducting on-demand Part 135 air taxi and Part 91 pilot service.
Essential Job Functions:
• Pilot and navigate flights to their intended destination, adhering to flight plans, regulations and procedures.
• Stellar customer service skills with all passengers and clients.
• Monitor the activities of the flight crew, complete repeated checks of instruments and conditions.
• Confer with Director of Operations and/or Chief Pilot and the Charter Coordinator to plan for changes in passenger demands and weather.
• Brief other crew members about flight details, duties, and responsibilities.
• Record duty time, flight hours, trip expenses, and maintenance discrepancies in appropriate log books.
• Coordinate flight activities with ground crews as necessary.
• Ability to achieve and maintain certifications and medical as required.
• Responsible to follow and comply with all company and FAA safety rules and regulations.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
• Education: College degree preferred
• Experience: Previous Part 135 or 121 experience preferred
• Flight time: Must meet 14 CFR Part 135 PIC IFR Minimums, and;
Total Flight Time: 2000 hours
Multi Engine (500 hours)
PIC (500 hours)
Turbine (500 hours)
• Certificates: Commercial (Airline Transport Pilot preferred)
• Ratings: Multi-engine Instrument
• Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time & ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Medical Class: Current Class I or II
EEO/AAP/Drug Free Workplace