REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports directly to Chase Manager
Brown Brothers D.O.S. LLC, an oil & gas transportation company is seeking to fill several Chase Driver (Shuttle Driver) positions. Our Chase Drivers are responsible for safely operating and transporting Brown Brothers D.O.S. LLC employees to and from locations. Our Drivers take assignment direction from our dispatch personnel. Drilling locations are usually in remote locations and the driver should be comfortable driving in various environments and terrain.
The current schedule allows for the driver to be home almost every night, but may be required to make overnight runs at times. Overnight runs may require a driver to be on the road for several days. This is a full-time permanent position and offers a wide array of company benefits and incentives.
- Able to operate vehicles safely through various types of terrain and weather
- Willingness to work days or nights as the work load dictates
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to complete necessary paperwork (ie: way bills, Journey Management Forms, Pre/Post
- Trip inspections, etc.)
- Compliance with state and federal motor vehicle guidelines
- Willingness to assist CDL drivers as needed
- Ability to navigate and understand directions and maps
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must maintain a valid drivers license at all times; Class B preferred but not required
- Maintain a clean driving records (MVR)
- Ability to function “on-call” for emergency situations
- Live within 1 hour of the operation
- Pass a drug test, background check, road test, driving record review, and physical assessment