SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:|
Processes customer transactions of goods and services while providing superior customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Provides excellent service and customer interaction
- Collects payment for customer purchases
- Demonstrates suggestive selling techniques
- Bags groceries for customers
- Monitors and manage potential front-end shrink
- Makes change and keeps an accurate till
- Answers product related questions for customers
- Ensures company food safety and sanitation expectations are achieved by following SOP's
WORK ENVIRONMENT OF THE POSITION:
- Company Orientation
- Basics of Safety
- Produce certification
- Alcohol Seller's Training
- Checker training
- Must know how to identify produce
- Basic mathematical skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to lift moderately heavy loads
- Ability to bend, kneel, reach, push, and pull
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and efficiency standards
- Standing (for max. of 3hrs)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is one in which is fast paced and requires detailed work and precision.
- The environment also includes working with customers and being attentive to their needs.
HEB - 23 months ago
H-E-B is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas with approximately $17 billion in revenue and 76,000 Partners. Founded in 1905, H-E-B operates...