We are seeking a Chef Instructor for our Grand Rapids and Grand Haven locations. This position creates and conducts cooking classes and demonstrations for customers in our cooking school kitchens.
- Pay based on performance and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
- Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged.
- Positions with tremendous growth opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create class ideas and topics of interest to our customers.
- Write class descriptions and schedules on a timely basis.
- Plan, setup, and conduct public and private cooking classes on a regular schedule.
- Maintain the showroom kitchens immaculate condition.
- Act as a subject matter expert on culinary, cooking and appliance subjects.
- Assisting with sales and service matters.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Professional culinary experience or degree
- Teaching, public speaking, or presentation experience.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Office technology competency with spreadsheets, email, databases, and word processing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Bekins moving services offers its customers storage services. Our company warehouse is able to accommodate duly packed household goods for...