We are seeking a Chef Instructor for our Grand Rapids and Grand Haven locations. This position creates and conducts cooking classes and demonstrations for customers in our cooking school kitchens.
- Pay based on performance and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
- Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged.
- Positions with tremendous growth opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create class ideas and topics of interest to our customers.
- Write class descriptions and schedules on a timely basis.
- Plan, setup, and conduct public and private cooking classes on a regular schedule.
- Maintain the showroom kitchens immaculate condition.
- Act as a subject matter expert on culinary, cooking and appliance subjects.
- Assisting with sales and service matters.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Professional culinary experience or degree
- Teaching, public speaking, or presentation experience.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Office technology competency with spreadsheets, email, databases, and word processing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.