Responsible for waste treatment operations, shipping hazardous wastes, chemical maintenance of manufacturing processes, and chemical preventative maintenance on equipment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Responsible for shipping and handling of hazardous wastes; and receiving chemical shipments, handling and storage.
• Maintains standards of quality effluent as prescribed by SJ/SC WPCP.
• Operates a wastewater pretreatment system and batch treatment system, using metal precipitation and water clarification technologies.
• Controls pH, heavy metal concentration, and other specified parameters as required by SJ/SC WPCP and SJ Environmental Enforcement Division Waste Water Discharge Permit.
• Properly labels all chemicals, including wastes, as required by DOT, OSHA and US EPA.
• Provides service to production areas in the form of chemical additions, chemical bath changes, filter changes, preventative maintenance, and housekeeping.
• Performs routine maintenance tasks as required to assure proper functioning of the wastewater treatment and batch treatment systems.
• Assists in maintaining RO/DI water quality.
• Supports manufacturing and environmental, health and safety requests, as directed by manager.
• Keeps accurate records of daily activities and effluent quality.
• Strictly complies with environmental and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on, success driven individual with:
• Minimum of one year related experience.
• High School education or equivalent
• Clean DMV record. Forklift knowledge.
A. Working knowledge of chemical handling, equipment maintenance, waste treatment operations, processes, equipment, machinery, and terminology.
B. Familiar with regulations relating to waste treatment and general chemical handling. Knowledge of plumbing techniques and pump repair skills.
C. Ability to follow instructions and interface with co-workers and supervisors.
D. Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
TTM Technologies - 12 months ago
TTM Technologies - Global Leader in PCB & Backplane Assembly
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California TTM Technologies is a leading...