Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Position Overview :
Chemist will provide advanced-level expertise of oilfield specialty chemicals. Chemist will be developing and utilizing experiences in laboratory work, to effectively manage complex technical projects. Laboratory work will include: testing and selecting products, formulating products, field technical service, and research & development.
- Support research efforts for product lines with the supervision of higher level personnel and take lead role on major projects.
- Do appropriate literature searches and during routine efforts, start learning about different product lines.
- Help scale up and do necessary paperwork to transition material from the lab environment towards a sellable product.
- Write reports on completed work.
- Qualify potentially new raw materials using procedures currently in place.
- Ensure compliance with group and safety and environmental policies.
- Preferred PhD or advanced degree in Chemistry, with at least 5-7 years industry or lab experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in team environments.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and Access.
- Excellent oral, written and electronic communication and presentation skills are required.
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We offer a choice of comprehensive medical plans, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, 401k with an employer matching contribution, paid time off, as well as other benefits.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
You can apply for this opportunity by sending your resume and salary history/requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Thank you very much for your interest in Rockwater and its family of companies. We will contact candidates passing an initial screening of all resumes received.
Rockwater Energy Solutions
- 21 months ago - save job