Theranos is actively building a world-class team. Ideal candidates are currently employed or have been employed in similar types of positions and want to be part of a paradigm-shifting company doing innovative work. Candidates must be hard-working with an unfaltering determination to excel in an intense start-up environment and a desire to gain tremendous personal and career growth.
- Analysis of reagents for bio-assay (such as small molecules, fluorescent dyes, enzymes, antibodies, antigens and the like)
- Ability to execute complex experiments
- Document experimental work, analyze data and report results
- Identify problems, communicate them to the team, and develop solutions
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
- MS degree in analytical chemistry with 5 yrs. of industrial experience
- Excellent knowledge of instrumental techniques such as UV-Vis, Fluorescence, HPLC, LC-MS, NMR
- In depth knowledge of statistical methods for the analysis of experimental data
- Excellent command of scientific fundamentals, and can translate that into their laboratory work
- Creative thinker with hands-on attitude and innovative approach to problem solving outside of their comfort-zone and learn on-the-fly if necessary
- Energetic, goal-oriented chemist who can work in a multidisciplinary environment using chemical and physical approaches to QC reagents
- Experience with GMP documentation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Theranos - 20 months ago
Our mission is to make actionable health information accessible to people everywhere in the world at the time it matters, enabling early...