ADVANCED TESTING LABORATORY
The Science of Testing - The Art of Serving
Advanced Testing Laboratory, Inc. is seeking several dynamic Analytical Chemists of all levels to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality. The ideal candidates will be motivated, energetic, forward thinking, and possess outstanding analytical skills and strong instrumentation experience, organizational awareness, and a commitment to excellence.
- Daily responsibilities will include a variety of analytical methods and other laboratory tasks at the direction of the group manager.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-10 years of industrial experience
- Must have experience using the following analytical instruments, including LC, GC, HPLC, and LCMS in a regulated industry; additional instrumentation experience is preferred
- Experience with various chemistry software packages is required (Empower)
- Wet chemistry techniques
- Experience working in a GLP/GMP environment
- Ability to follow SOPs and other written procedures with accuracy and great attention to detail
- Experience documenting procedures and processes according to government regulated agencies
- Customer Service experience is preferred
- Associates or bachelors degree in chemistry, biochemistry, or related field. Previous experience in the consumer products, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and/or food and beverage industries is preferred.
- Experience working in an FDA/cGMP regulated environment is preferred.
- Must have 1-10 years of industrial experience
- Must have the ability to work with and smell fragrances, work with live microorganisms, and/or molds.
- This vital team player will need to be self-sufficient, driven, and eager to succeed!
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Advanced Testing Laboratory offers competitive pay and benefits.
Advanced Testing Laboratory, Inc - 20 months ago