Performs semi-complex chemical and physical analysis using established procedures, utilizing wet analyses and basic instrumental techniques.
2. Prepares and standardizes laboratory solutions, maintaining accurate results.
3. Has in depth knowledge of how to operate analytical instruments (HPLC, GC, NIR, UV-VIS, and FTIR) and other standard laboratory equipment relevant to job responsibilities.
4. Understand and use basic laboratory safety equipment and instructions, precautions in handling reagents, and disposal of chemical waste according with local environment regulations.
5. Understand and precisely follow written lab procedures, global methods, local methods and published standard or compendia sources.
6. Collect and analyze data to draw conclusions and recommend actions.
7. Apply appropriate methodologies, data interpretation techniques and statistics and computer software to assist in overcoming technical difficulties and promote continuous improvement.
8. Has in depth knowledge of how to calibrate and maintain analytical instruments and the use of analytical reference standards relevant to job description.
9. Perform or assist the vendor during the installation qualification (IQ), operation qualification (OQ), and performance qualification (PQ) of the analytical instruments.
10. Maintain accurate, up to date and concise laboratory records.
11. Troubleshoot basic instrument problems.
This position requires a B.S. degree in chemistry.
Experience: Must have a minimum of One (1) to Three (3) years of GMP laboratory experience Machines, Tools and Equipment (Office and Industrial),
Software: Proficient knowledge of computer and computer software: Excel, Word, Power Point, Etc.
Knowledge of general office equipment and processes: Faxing, scanning and copying
PHYSICAL and VISUAL QUALIFICATION/ACTIVITIES: Normal physical and visual competency commonalty associated with office environment; normal visual and hearing acuity, walking, sitting, carrying, reaching, handling and normal dexterity or accommodation to normal. Working Conditions: Must be flexible Other
Requirements: Confidentiality, judgement, excellent communication skills
Crossfire - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -