Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or Related Discipline
- Strong technical background in HPLC, GC, and AA and dissolution testing including maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of USP and EP requirements for raw materials and solid dosage product.
- Knowledge of GMP requirements.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of applicable systems (e.g. LIMS, CDS, and Prism).
- Demonstrated initiative to organize work and follow through on projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to work in a team based environment.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving and independent decision-making skill required.
- Assisting with test method modifications, optimizations, validations, and transfers.
- Trouble-shooting laboratory analytical problems.
- Responsible for carrying out detailed data review on all types of laboratory analysis.
- Review and approve testing documentation of other analysts.
- Maintain and calibrate instrumentation as required.
- Write and revise SOPs.
- Train and develop other associates.
- Attention to detail and documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in Math and Statistical Analysis.
- Working knowledge of GMP requirements, including OOS procedure.
- Working knowledge of Operational Excellence principles.
GlaxoSmithKline encourages all qualified associates to apply for any position in which they are interest. All applicants are reviewed on the basis of job-related criteria, without regard to the applicant’s race, age or disability.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GlaxoSmithKline is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V - and we are proudly committed to diversity in our workforce.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a global healthcare group, which is engaged in the creation and discovery, development, manufacture and...