Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a long term contract opportunity for a Chemist . This position is for a top manufacturer in the Biotechnology industry located in Tampa, FL .
- Communicate openly with others and accept responsibility for timely execution of experiments intended to provide chemical understanding and results
- In collaboration with more senior scientist, develop test and generate data to answer the questions necessary for the development of new products and for the maintenance of existing product
- Validate analytical method to meet development timelines with quality suitable for regulatory filing
- Document finding in laboratory notebooks and reports, as appropriate, in a timely manner
- Assist with general laboratory housekeeping
- Maintain and replace inventory of supplies and chemicals, as needed.
About Kelly Services ®
- Bacheloriate with 0 to 3+ years of experience in Chemistry (preferred), or other physical or biological science discipline will be considered
- Must have solid knowledge of the basis for common analytical techniques
- Familiarity with chemistry fundamentals is essential
- An understanding of experimental design including appropriate statistical evaluation is expected
- A more complete comprehension of organic and physical chemistry is preferred
- Previous laboratory experience involving cGMP analytics
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013.
Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Download WorkWire ™ , a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.]
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...