Consider joining Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Chemist to support our Professional Scientific Staffing department in King of Prussia, PA.
Chemist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Perform GMP raw material analytical testing of the facility and/or laboratory water purification system samples ) TOC, Conductivity, FT-IR)
- Perform house gas and air sampling and testing
- Review GMP data
- Perform sample management duties) receipt, log-in, distribution, preparation, shipping, etc)
- Calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Read and understand analytical procedures
- Perform complex calculations
- Communicate effectively with client staff members
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, or other related science
- One year previous experience in a GMP laboratory
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of King of Prussia, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Lancaster Laboratories - 19 months ago
Don't buy those Bunsen burners. Let Lancaster Laboratories handle it. One of the largest contract laboratories in the country, it...