Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Chemist to support our Pharmaceutical Product Testing group in Lancaster, PA.
Chemist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Perform physical, chemical, and instrumental analysis of active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished pharmaceutical products (tablets, capsules, parenterals, devices, aerosols, liquids, creams, and gels)
- Prepare standards and samples for analysis
- Run the instrumentation independently including, but not limited to, various chromatographic systems, Karl Fischer (Coulometric and Volumetric), UV/Spec, various wet chemistry analyses, HPLC, IC, IR, ICP, AA, TGP, DSC, PDA, auto-titrators, TLC, and dissolution apparatus
- Execute method transfer protocols
- Perform monthly maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Work efficiently, document work clearly, and perform tests accurately
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Don't buy those Bunsen burners. Let Lancaster Laboratories handle it. One of the largest contract laboratories in the country, it provides...