Sage Products, an innovative manufacturer of healthcare products, is seeking an individual who yearns to contribute to the growth and long-term success of our company. With your valued contributions, our Company will continue to make a positive difference in the lives of patients using our products around the world.
Our Laboratory Chemist will be responsible for transfer of methods, training and development, review of laboratory results and perform investigations. They will also develop, validate, and execute complex analytical methods. The Chemist will assist the Lab Supervisor in coordinating the activities and operations of the chemistry laboratory.
If you bring a positive attitude, enjoy working with others in a team environment in addition to working independently, then we would be honored if you would join us and our Quality Control team as we continue our success as a worldwide leader in disposable healthcare products.
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in Chemistry or related field
- 2 – 4 years of experience
- Must possess excellent communication and computational skills
- Must generate clear and understandable written correspondence and descriptions
- Solid understanding and employment of laboratory controls
- Experience in the analyses and interpretation of chromatographic or spectrometric method results
- Thorough understanding of Theory, concepts, mechanics and operations of:
- Basic Laboratory instrumentation (e.g. pH meter, analytical balance, melting point apparatus, etc.)
- High Performance liquid and Gas Chromatography systems
- Ultraviolet, visible, and infrared spectrophotometers including FTIR
Sage Products is a leader and innovator in the field of healthcare manufacturing. We are the recipient of many awards, including the Best Medium-Sized Company to Work For in America, Supplier of the Year, and one of the 101 Best Companies to Work For in Chicago.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 401 (k) plan with a dollar for dollar match up to 10%
- PPO coverage for dental, prescriptions, and life insurance
- On-Site Wellness Center for associates and family
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student scholarship program
- Home buying program
- On-site fitness center and gym open 24 hours a day to all associates and spouses.
- Annual associate picnic
- Service awards recognizing tenure
Sage Products, Inc - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard