Location: Americas-United States-New York
Job Number: 130953
Responsible for the development of new products or modifications of existing ones. Is assigned several projects of different degrees of complexity. Ensures the timely completion of product development activities. Supervised by Senior members of the laboratory.
- Learns the usage of raw materials and the basic fundamentals of the technical development of new products.
- Learns the process of new product development from laboratory prototype submissions through First Production support.
- Actively develops commercially feasible new products or modifies existing ones. Projects are low to moderate complexity.
- Assures all product testing to guarantee a marketable final product is on schedule.
- Conducts stability of formulations and ensures commercial feasibility.
- Keeps laboratory management informed of project progress. May make project direction recommendations.
- Stays abreast of developments in the cosmetic field and continues to demonstrate performance improvement.
- Interfaces with all R&D departments, GA, Technical Services, Manufacturing and NY Product Development.
- Masters the fundamentals of cosmetic technology
- Take initiative to search and explore new ideas/concepts
- May participate in brainstorm meetings and share yourthoughts/knowledge
- Motivated individual with team work competence
- B.S. Degree in relevant scientific field
- 1-2 years technical experience
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies Corporate Departments