Divvy is Chicago’s new bike share system launching in Summer 2013. Under contract with the City of Chicago DOT, Divvy is excited to announce the beginning of its operations and seeks talented individuals to join our team, leading up to a system launch of 300 stations and 3000 bikes. More at DivvyBikes.com.
Overview of Position:
Divvy is seeking qualified Station Technicians to help maintain all station terminals. The Station Technicians will check stations based on a regular schedule, and will provide on the spot maintenance and technical assistance to ensure proper operations of the Divvy bike share system.
Key Aspects of Position:
- Works alone or with other Street Team members under the guidance of the Lead Station Technician
- Rides a bicycle or drives a large van or SUV with trailer to check the status and perform routine evaluation and maintenance on all Divvy stations
- Inspects terminals for proper operation and performs spot maintenance and cleaning of stations
- Some data entry for work order tracking purposes
- Troubleshoots stations/ensures station operability
- Assists with bike and bike station deployment and re-deployment
- Works with Customer Service and Bike Service teams to ensure timely and productive workflows
- Other duties as assigned.
Alta - 21 months ago