Five 9 Group seeks a hands-on ChiefAdministration Officer (CAO) to manage
administrative activities of our growingsmall business including roles in:
accounting, financing, government contractsand HR. This position will report to
company’s President and CEO, and will becritical to our ongoing success. The
successful candidate will have exceptionalbusiness acumen, and excel at building
credibility and trust with all internaland external stakeholders
Our CAO will be strong problem-solver withparticular emphasis on fiscal
management of small businesses with federalcontracts. Our Accounting & HR
(Administrative/Recruiting) group istight-knit group of 3-4 people. We need a
roll-up your sleeves and getthe job done individual. This person is expected to
hit the groundrunning to implement stronger financial management capabilities
that will helpenable us to continue growing.
Must have demonstrated success in areasrelated to: financial planning,
budgeting, forecasting, operational reporting,revenue management for billing and
accounts receivable, audits, generalfiduciary responsibilities for accounting
operations, internal controlstructures, facilities and contract management in an
entrepreneurial andgrowth-focused environment
implementation, audit, automation, simplification andintegration.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the companygeneral administrative activities.
- Optimize financial expenditures throughimproved business process
vendors and contracts.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to solve operationalissues.
- Work with Business Owners to actively manageP&L results.
- Liaison to external auditing firms, CPA andtax activities.
- Implement monthly invoice verification andcontract compliance.
- Perform Segmented Profitability Analysis
- Serve as main Point of Contact to managerelationships for banking, customer,
detailed yearly budgets, manage daily cashflow, monthly G/L journal entries
- Responsible for all corporate financesincluding developing/coordinating
&Year-End Closing and prepare financialstatements.
- Ability/experience to oversee staffaccountant for time keeping, payroll, AP, AR
- Monitor government contracts fulfillment,compliance and relationships with
optimize staff development and compensation;coordinate closely with CEO and
- Develop new SOW contracts, negotiate labor categorieswith client in effort to
- Participate in conference calls withclient/contract teams, recruiting staff and
plans, and other benefit or regulatorybodies related to employment and personnel
- Serve as a liaison to health plan andbenefits administrators; retirement fund
benefits and entitlements.
employment background checks, Federalsecurity clearance coordination with
- Oversee HR personal, employee benefitsprocessing, on-boarding/orientation,
policies, training, benefits andfederal/state regulations
- Act as communication liaison between staffand management related to company
contact to staff or management who havequestions, concerns or complaints.
- Share Knowledge of EEO, ADA and otheremployment laws; function as point of
- Bachelor's degree in accounting orfinance. MBA and/or CPA strongly
communication skills-(both verbal andwritten)
- 5 years relevant Business Managementindustry experience is required
- Prior experience with GovernmentContractor experience is highly desirable
- Demonstrated time management andprioritization skills
- Ability to execute against multipleprojects and meet deadlines
- Capable of fostering team-workthrough strong interpersonal and
Five 9 Group is an equal opportunity employer that provides a supportive work
environment for a diverse work-force. If you share our values of ethics and
integrity, and are committed to provide technical excellence, professionalism
and commitment to our customers-- then we want you on our team! In return, we
offer an environment where you can excel, learn, be empowered, and realize your
Our valued employees are provided full access to Five 9 Group benefits,
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, with generous Company contribution
Medical/Dental Care Coverage, with generous Company contribution
Flex Spending and Commuter Benefits
Training and professional development opportunities
Company Paid Life, AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
Paid vacation and holidays
Flexible work schedule to help you maintain a balance of professional and
~COME EXPERIENCE THE FIVE 9 GROUP DIFFERENCE~
Five 9 Group, Inc. - 13 months ago