Provides the overall administrative management of the daily dental clinic operations at Central and South clinics. Chief Dental Assistant/Office manager will be responsible for the direct supervision, evaluation, and training of dental assistants and dental assistant trainees. Performs all activities related to dental assisting. Work may involve assisting the Dentist and/or Dental Hygienist; performs clerical duties as needed or other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited high school or GED program.
- Must be a Registered Dental Assistant with Texas State Board of Dental Examiners
- Five years in dental field; must have Texas State Board of Dental Examiners Radiology License in good standing.
- Associates or Baccalaureate Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- College education may be substituted for five years' experience, which includes clinical management experience in a similar setting e.g., dental clinical/administrative manager.
- Must have excellent Computer skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Gateway Community Health Center - 14 months ago