Haley & Aldrich, Inc. is seeking a Chief Engineer to identify new approaches and project solutions aligned with client needs based on extensive understanding of the interdisciplinary nature of our work and the state of practice inside the company. The person in this role needs to understand our current state of practice in a specialized discipline in the company and contributes to developing and maintaining it through creative project application that is aligned with client needs.
• Must have a Bachelor and/or Master degree
• Must have 15+ years’ experience
• Must comply with the Guiding Principles and Code of Behavior articulated in our Company Charter
• Consistently demonstrates compliance with company and client Health & Safety protocols
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Has EIT or FE
The successful candidate will:
• Cultivate information exchange with our Expert level staff and their own external networks to support the company through community of practice exchange
• Cultivate relationships and develops capacity for interdisciplinary collaboration on complex projects
• Provide leadership for staff in the discipline with expert mentoring and coaching
• Develop technical approaches on our most complex projects.
About Haley & Aldrich
Haley & Aldrich staff teams engage in challenging environmental, engineering and management projects with clients in the U.S. and internationally. If you enjoy seeing the positive impact of your work and want to grow your skills in a rewarding, collaborative learning environment, we would like to hear from you. With offices nationwide, our shared vision is to integrate technology and human potential to tackle tough issues facing the world. Through teamwork, sharing knowledge and building on experience, we achieve outcomes that benefit our clients and the communities we serve together.