HCL America has and immediate need for a Chief Enterprise Infrastructure Architect on a Contract to Hire role.
The Principal/Chief Enterprise Infrastructure Architect (EA) is a skilled, experienced architect who is an expert in the Infrastructure domain with proficiency across most, if not all, of the domains and disciplines of Enterprise IT Infrastructure Architecture. The EA will act as an individual contributor but work closely with multiple business lines and IT SME’s from inception to delivery.
Must have an overall understating of principle guidelines within TOGAF and ITIL and an understanding of global, complex and regulated compliance definitions (SSAE16, SOX, PCI, etc…) as it relates to IT Infrastructure.
The Chief Enterprise Architect will also be responsible for consulting with delivery teams regarding strategic architecture issues, as well as providing enterprise architecture governance for projects working closely with the PMO.
Must have implemented public/private cloud using technologies below, done automation using tools noted below, worked on VMWare in a Fortune 100/500 company, has experience with AIX LPARs and AIX NPIV, AIX HACMP Clustering experience.
- Storage (SAN EMC, NetApp, Hitachi)
- Backup – Netbackup and new disk-to-disk backup technologies
- UNIX (AIX, Linux)
- Infrastructure Virtualization (VMWare)
- Blade hardware technology (Cisco UCS, HP)
- Automation (Unix and Windows perl/shell scripting, Chef, Puppet, Bladelogic, HP Server Automation)
- Cloud-computing (VMWare, Openstack)
- Hadoop Clustering
- Client orientation
- Strong thought leadership
- Teamwork and communication/ information sharing
- Strong communication skills in both technical and business areas
- Ability to translate business requirement to IT and functional concepts
- Good knowledge of end-to-end IT operations and infrastructure landscape
- Provides strong architect expertise to ensure that the Enterprise Architecture supports and aligns with business initiatives and technology strategy.
- Drives the creation and implementation of architecture standards and artifacts in a complex, global, regulated environment.
- Engages both, enterprise and domain SME’s to ensure that overall Enterprise Architecture is inclusive of all stakeholder viewpoints to ensure recommendation and strategy aligns with overall enterprise goals.
- Strategically analyze the risks, benefits, and opportunities associated with a technology solution and makes sound decisions based on key business and technical drivers.
- Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems and develops architectural metrics and reports for the executive team, business and IT management stakeholders accordingly.
- Communicate, review and obtain sign-off on all architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline required; advanced degree is a plus.
- At least 10+ years of experience as a practicing IT Infrastructure architect with 5+ years in an functional management role.
- Prior experience leading and performing different roles through ITIL.
- Certified in and, experience implementing TOGAF and/or Zachmann Enterprise Architecture Frameworks.
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and interaction skills, including ability to effectively communicate architectural issues and concepts to multiple organization levels.
Monster - 20 months ago
HCL Technologies is an IT Services company headquartered in Noida, India. They provide a variety of IT and BPO services globally. According...