Chief Financial Officer
Shoutlet is a leading enterprise social media software company and we’re looking for a Chief Financial Officer to work in our Madison, WI office.
- Report to the President & COO and be a trusted advisor and business partner for him, and the rest of the management team
- Drive strategic business analyses (e.g., financings), cash management, cost controls, and manage key internal operations
- Lead the accounting/finance (ops) team
- Put in place the right people, processes, systems, and controls to support the business and its explosive growth, and prepare the company for its next stage of scale
- Drive ongoing financial and resource planning based on latest metrics and business learnings
- Understand and refine the model, metrics, and levers that drive the business
- Strategically and quantitatively-oriented financial executive who has a proven track record of building processes to scale a high growth, large transaction value business
- Someone who can operate at the 50,000 foot level and then is willing and able to dive down into the details including analytical work and modeling
- Terrific business judgment on resource allocation
- Metrics driven
- Must be a very smart, high energy, hands-on individual who will work well in an ultra fast-paced, collaborative, high performance-driven culture
- Someone who is innovative and adaptable
- Passionate about building a great company
- Someone known for hiring and retaining top talent
- Experienced with cash management and resource planning at a rapidly growing technology and/or SaaS firm
- The ideal candidate will have management experience at a technology-oriented SaaS firm
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a doer who is a builder versus an administrator
- Ability to prioritize in real time; know what’s important
- Highest level of integrity
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions preferred
- Ideally, experience at both public and early/mid stage companies
- Must have been a CFO at a public company or have public company experience
- MBA / CPA preferred
We’re growing at an astonishing rate and work with amazing brands like NASCAR, Shutterfly, Finish Line, Fox Sports, and Norwegian Cruise Line. If you want to add to that list, have a passion for social, and thrive on the fastest pace imaginable, we should talk.
We offer competitive salaries, 401k, health/dental/vision benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and short-term/long-term disability coverage. Compensation for this position will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Shoutlet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Shoutlet - 11 months ago