Respond effectively to inquiries and concerns of directors.
- Negotiates contracts with commercial insurance companies, health plans, and managed care organizations in areas of funding, rate reimbursement, terms and conditions, and scopes of work.
- Negotiates funding and rate reimbursement with government programs.
- Provide CEO and leadership with excellent communication of agency’s financial welfare and current contractual needs.
- Identify and implement new lines of business to include strategies in integrated medical and behavioral health care; e-health services; and healthcare reform.
- Works with the Board Treasurer and attends Board Meetings.
- Forges relationships with stakeholders strengthened by preparing and presenting ideas and proposals with mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Team leads and collaborates with other behavioral health organizations to strategically improve funding, payment methods, improve reporting, understanding rates of payment, and authors documents for possible adoption.
- Formulates and executes a strategic financial plan to improve the company’s financial position.
- Manages the fiscal welfare of the organization, reporting to the President/CEO to ensure financial strength and leadership.
- Develops organizational budget and effectively manages to the budget in a dynamic environment.
- Oversees the annual certified independent audit.
- Implement efficiencies through the use of technology.
- Join and attend community financial committee meetings.
- Provide accurate and professional financial, information to Stakeholders and funders when requested.
- Ensure financial and regulatory changes are communicated to department staff and followed accordingly.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting or Health Care Administration. A minimum of 7 years experience in healthcare financial management as required. The equivalent in combination of education and work experience to competently perform the necessary duties of the position. MBA or related Master’s Degree preferred but not required.
- The individual must possess good communication skills and be able to work well with individuals and groups.
- The individual must demonstrate excellent time management, organizational, conflict resolution and judgment skills.
TERROS - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard