COME SHOW US YOUR
PASSION FOR INNOVATION
Moog is the world leader in flight control actuation and critical control products. We support virtually all U.S. government agencies and global military customers. Our systems design and integration expertise—matched with proven subsystem expertise—means we can achieve higher levels of optimization in more areas. For example, on the Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, Moog's role includes managing the industry team in the development and integration of Primary Flight Control and Leading Edge Flap Actuation, integration of the complete actuation system and supplier of critical technologies and major subsystems including the wing fold actuation system.
We are going to hire a Chief Engineer for our Hydraulic Actuation product line and look to them to direct the inception of new products and technology that will continue to advance Moog’s business in the aircraft flight controls systems market. You can expect to be very instrumental in refining the technical vision and direction of our hydraulic actuation products, developing a plan and technology roadmap, and managing the execution of the strategy. All along the way, you’ll be utilizing your significant leadership experience to recognize the strengths of our internal talent.
Here’s how we envision you leveraging your experience:
What we’ll require that you have:
- You will have the primary voice regarding product integrity and technology development
- Developing a strategic plan for continued business growth and technological advancement of our hydraulic actuation products
- Collaborating with other Chief Engineers and their teams at our global sites to align resources and goals
- Balancing the growth of our business with the technical needs of our customers
- Working closely with sales and marketing to seize new growth opportunities for our business
- Develop our internal bench strength and building out our team to fill gaps in our personnel needs
- An advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Significant experience with Primary Flight Control Actuation Systems (FCAS)
- Thorough knowledge of mechanics, strength of materials, dynamics, electronics, and other technical disciplines
- Demonstrated success in the development of products and the publication of technical literature are also expected
- At least 10 years’ experience in a technical management position providing progressive leadership that has help to cultivate creative engineering personalities
- The passion and vision for expanding our hydraulic actuation technology
Moog, Inc - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
We work on some of the world’s most exciting technical projects, creating products that challenge the limits of what’s possible,...