Chief Information Officer (CIO)
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) a National Broker Dealer is growing and looking for a Chief Information Officer (CIO). This newly created position will be an integral part of the senior management team and provide direction and coordination of the development, operation and maintenance of the firm’s information technology systems in alignment with business goals.
- Establishes firm-wide strategic policy for planning, development, and design of information needs and sets short- and long-term strategic objectives based on input from senior management team, committees, internal and external customers to ensure that needs are identified and understood, properly prioritized, and appropriately addressed
- Establishes guidelines and programs for effective information technology management
- Manages the selection, design, implementation, integration and ongoing support for all information systems and provides oversight of contractors in providing IT systems/services
- Develops internal information technology policies and procedures designed to improve work procedures and service quality
- Manages firm-wide information security, audit and compliance needs
- Develops and manages information technology needs for business continuity plan and is critical member of the business continuity team
- Coordinates with all firm departments and other external entities to establish and maintain data management and telecommunication systems which efficiently and effectively meet information technology needs
- Prepares and recommends the annual operating and capital budget and provides cost analysis on recommended IT systems /services
- Provides guidance and information on new technologies and the opportunity for cost effective applications within the firm
- Collaborates and builds partnerships with external entities to establish and maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace
- Directs and supervises a highly technical staff in the planning, development, and coordination of the firm’s automated data management and telecommunications system
Skill and Experience Requirements:
Must have proven experience with :
- Modern hardware and software technology and development and communication systems including cellular, digital, video, etc. and the infrastructure required to support such systems
- Integrated communication and information systems, including MIS, WAN/LAN/WLAN, telecommunications, virtualization, VoIP, document management, SAN/NAS, content management systems, and disaster recovery methodologies and schemes
- Current technological advances that may impact strategic planning and overall operations
- Methods and procedures for designing automated systems
- Software, hardware and computer operating systems and utilities used as the tools of program development
This is a full-time position out of our San Diego office.
- Series 99, Series 6 or Series 7 is required for this position.
- Thorough knowledge of principles of business administration, budgeting and cost accounting systems and must have ability to develop and implement a strategic plan for technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of personnel and effectively communicate and document information technology requirements.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills and have ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization. In addition, must have ability to:
For immediate consideration, please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=724673
About CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
Developing and supporting successful financial investment programs requires diverse talents from many dedicated people with varying skill sets. As part of a growing company, we offer our employees a rewarding career path and potential for advancement as well as good benefits and a solid work/life balance for people of high integrity. Our collaborative culture offers community through shared goals and strong work ethics. Our staff is well-educated and concerned about the success of our programs.
In fact, we have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work honorees in San Diego. As a result, we have many long-term employees who know our processes and efficiency goals, so you will get to work with knowledgeable experts and top talent who believe in leading the industry and be able help us with a high tech/high touch approach. Our company culture fosters and encourages innovation, openness, flexibility, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
To learn more about CFS, please visit www.cusonet.com .
CUSO Financial Services, LP - 10 months ago
CFS is managed by experienced securities industry professionals. We offer technology systems, analysis and marketing materials to support...