Under the broad direction of the CEO, provides professional guidance to administration and the Board of Trustees relating to medical care and the medical staff. Provides liaison support, in cooperation with the Chief of Staff, between medical staff services, committees, and administration. This position has line management responsibility for utilization review, patient care quality and safety, and medical staff services. He/She serves as the Chief Medical Officer of the organization.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school with an MD or DO degree with current licensure by the State of Texas as a physician and surgeon.
- Additional course work in business, management or medical management strongly preferred.
- Minimum of five years in clinical practice.
- Three to five years of physician executive leadership with emphasis on improvement in quality, outcomes, physician alignment and clinical information systems.
- Board Certification in medical specialty
Tomball Regional Medical Center
Hospital Administration - TRMC
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Tomball Regional Medical Center - 18 months ago