Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Supervises, enhances and monitors metallurgical testing and analysis practices for the site.
- Reviews, recommends and implements new or enhanced testing equipment or protocols.
- Reports metallurgical or process issues/problems and makes recommendations to appropriate site management for correction.
- Supervises or may serve as technical expert on the most complex metallurgical testing.
- Contributes to site strategic planning and budgeting efforts for metallurgical testing.
- Evaluates and administers contracts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment.
- Experience in copper Hydrometallurgical recovery processes.
- Three (3) years supervisory / management experience.
- Project management experience.
Enscicon Corporation - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Since 1994, Enscicon has been one of the leading national players in recruiting A-list talent for our clients, which include Fortune...