(NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The Chief Nursing Officer, Acute Care is responsible for collaboration and assisting in the decision making process between Masimo and the hospital nursing executives and will support the entire scope of Masimo technology products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop sales programs and sales force to drive growth and enhance company’s competitive edge;
- Foster strategic thinking and creativity to conceptualize innovative sales approach to new and existing market opportunities;
- Sponsor to the sales process in the acquisition, implementation, and adoption of Masimo’s medical technology and information systems in hospitals nationwide;
- Evaluate trends in the industry, develop and execute overall sales and marketing plan;
- Build upon the success of the organization’s existing customers, while adding new accounts, focusing on building higher value relationships within the market to grow revenue and profitability;
- Engage with sales teams with a common sense of purpose and achievement, and a strong commitment to attaining market leadership;
- Participate in strategic marketing and corporate communications initiatives to help develop market and clinical messaging, collateral, whitepapers, multimedia communications (videos, podcasts, webexes), etc.;
- Foster KOL alliances and key accounts / excellence centers for educational and market development initiatives;
- Identify ‘super users’ and help marketing and corporate communications develop case studies and user testimonials based on real-world user experiences;
- Perform special projects as requested;
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Ten or more years of Strategic Planning experience in healthcare;
- Must have C-Level Relationship Management experience;
- Documented success in Market Penetration & Growth Sales Management;
- Documented achievements in Sales Process and Workflow Analysis Design & Improvement;
- Proven track record in Team Mentoring & Leadership;
- Unique blend of experience in medication safety technologies and services, hospital administration and clinical expertise, with the ability to view the business from a holistic perspective and see the bigger picture;
- Possess personal and professional credibility, with an extensive network of C-level contacts;
- Business Development background;
- Large client base Account Management experience;
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Some local travel is necessary, so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V, and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
Masimo - 12 months ago
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...