Assists the President US in the aggressive and successful growth of the company. Responsible for providing the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the US division has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Assist in recruitment, M&A identification, investment strategy proposal creation, Brand/Supplier leverage, rebate program growth and creation/validation of OnX U.S.’s TS&PS and CMS strategies and Go To Market
- On-going review of the US services go-to-market (GTM) strategy. Make recommendations, as needed, on ways to increase the US Service penetration, while executing within the investment budget in the current plan
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of OnX US’s TS&PS and CMS strategies and go-to-market processes. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization
- Foster a success-orientated, accountable environment within the company
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; and ten plus years of relevant experience and a track record in senior program management.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement program strategies
- Deep experience in program budgeting and fiscal management
- Track record of effectively leading a service organization with a complex array of programs with the ability to leverage strengths across program areas; excellent project management skills
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
- Very strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication and presentation skills; Able to effectively interact with a variety of personnel at all organizational levels, Ability to work with team members to match specialty and other offerings to client business problems, articulating alternative approaches to design a total solution.
- Strong analytical skills
- Action-orientated, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- 50% travel required and may be shared by more than one geography