Hands on, results-driven leader. Energetic and entrepreneurial. Creative. Highly involved and solution-oriented. Outstanding people and leadership skills.
Proven success in managing and growing a profitable business or business division.
Well-rounded business skills - a marketing mind with sales savvy; operations and financial management expertise; inspirational team-builder and people leader and developer.
Position's Key Responsibilities:
Lead and integrate functional areas including Operations (guest & homeowner services), Finance, Sales, Marketing, Reservations and Human Resources to maximize revenue growth and client retention.
Qualifications for Applicant:
- Identify and implement operational opportunities for new solutions and systems measurably providing even better customer service for guests and homeowner clients.
- Increase the profitability of existing revenue streams by improving cost management and increasing conversion rates. Develop and implement strategic plans to diversify and increase the number of profit centers.
- Oversee P&L and accounting functions to achieve efficiencies, timely reporting and accuracy.
- Ensure that specific projects, tasks and priorities assigned by company leaders are completed expeditiously and with high quality. Continue and expand the development of company, departmental and individual metrics linking performance to compensation.
- Coach and inspire team members to continue to achieve record results in service, sales and business development. Mentor and develop personnel, lead 360 peer review process, coordinate hiring and recruiting. Team training and retention. Ensure HR compliance, in conjunction with business manager.
- Keep company at forefront of changing technologies and Internet marketing strategies. Maintain and improve company s leading competitive position in the market.
College degree required. MBA desired. Minimum of 5 years post-college business experience. Record of successful achievement in management roles relevant to this position. Upward progression of responsibilities in management and leadership. Real world results and successful track record a must.
Required experience: 5+ years
Minimum required education: Bachelor's Degree
Job category: Production & Operations;Real Estate