The project team at the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project, Phase 2 is looking for a Chief Scheduler to join the team. Scheduled to complete in 2018, the $1.2 billion, design-build project, will feature 11.4 miles of new commuter rail service, six passenger stations, and wayside facilities that include nine-traction-power substations and six-tiebreaker stations. The new phase will extend from the existing Silver Line at Wiehle-Reston East and continue through Dulles International Airport, ending in eastern Loudoun County. Come be part of the team that makes it happen!|
- Develop, monitor, control and update the project schedule using Primavera software to ensure the project is optimally executed.
- Lead planning and developing of detailed engineering and construction baseline schedules for the project including cost loading and CPM scheduling.
- Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Review project schedule to ensure compliance with contract, reviewing progress and reporting variances.
- Analyze progress reports against the schedule.
- Evaluate the actual construction status relative to schedule and budget.
- Analyze the impacts of changes to schedules and cost proposals by developing and maintaining fragnets and performing time impact analysis.
- Interface with all relevant parties to ensure that work is coordinated throughout the entire project team.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, reports, and responses on schedule to owner and partners.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or related discipline.
- 10 years of scheduling experience on similar size and scope construction projects.
- Experienced on large scale heavy civil and/or rail projects highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in CPM and cost loaded schedules.
- Experienced in latest version of Primavera software.
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility and integrity.
- Skilled at developing relationships with owners, subcontractors, and project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for the work and industry a must.
Clark Construction Group - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -