Unit: Nuclear Medicine
Shift: 8am to 4:30pm
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree preferred. Must be a graduate of an accredited Nuclear Medicine Program with a valid license to work in the field of nuclear medicine technology in the State of New Jersey.
1. Must be a graduate of an approved Nuclear Medicine Technology Program
2. NJ State license and ARRT or NMTCB Certification and current active registration
3. Three (3) years of experience in Nuclear Medicine, at least one (1) of which shall be at a supervisory level
4. Competent in all aspects of Nuclear Medicine relate procedures and American College of Radiology (ACR)
5. Annual fit testing is required
6. Must maintain a valid certification by the American Heart Association in Basic Life Support (BLS)/CPR
Responsibilities: The primary purpose of the Chief Technologist in Nuclear Medicine position is to oversee the daily operation of the section through monitoring staff activities, participate in decision-making for the section, and perform technical procedures and examinations.
New Jersey First Act/Residency Law:
Employment at UMDNJ is subject to the provisions of New Jersey First Act/ Residency Law which mandates new employees, who are not New Jersey residents, to establish primary residence in New Jersey within one year of their appointment, unless their position is on the exempt list or they successfully petition for exemption based on critical need or hardship. Additional information on this act is available at http://www.umdnj.edu/hrweb/residencylaw-faq.htm .
UMDNJ offers a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package including child care. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. For more information, visit www.umdnj.edu/hrweb.
University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey - 21 months ago
Those afraid of needles need not apply. The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) offers more than 100 medical and...