Work closely with the Executive Director to formulate new strategic outreach and public awareness campaigns to promote the mission and benefit of the program offerings of the Child Care Fund and Child Care Corporation
Develop, manage and implement initiatives to improve internal operations and development
Forge strong cross-functional relationships between all departments and divisions within the Child Care Fund, Child Care Corporation and the other Funds
Assess and track organizational performance against established goals and objectives
Provide program and project management support on the executive level as needed and/or requested by the Director of Programs
Represent the Executive Director at senior level meetings, including the NBF DAD’s Portal meetings, and union wide special committee meetings
Regularly communicate with the Family of Funds’ leadership team and staff to maintain a spirit of collaboration
Proactively identify opportunities to respond to changing needs of the organization and staff.
Manage the overall direction and activity of Internal Operations, Timekeeping, Grant Development, and Special Events
Responsible for assisting with area budgets; analyze, prepare data, implement operating and expense controls
Coordinate schedules and meetings and manage logistical issues
Prepare analysis, written reports, and other correspondence as appropriate
Maintain files and records, including confidential documents
Work with the NBF Office of Trustee Affairs to coordinate meeting schedules for the CCF Trustees and CCC Board of Directors
- Coordinate special projects of the executive office.
- Provide supervision on the retention of CCF/CCC/GNY executive and confidential records
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred, plus;
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience at a senior level, supporting senior level management and overseeing a wide range of initiatives or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership skills and demonstrated experience capable of driving organization-wide change initiatives
- Excellent analytical and fact-based problem solving skills required; must be an independent decision maker capable of handling multiple tasks effectively to completion
- Ability to prioritize competing demands with a commitment to accuracy and details
- Excellent analytical and fact-based problem solving skills. Demonstrated good judgment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: strong interpersonal skills including team orientation, tact and discretion
- Demonstrate ability to interact and communicate well with all levels of staff
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a confidential environment.
- Must meet performance standards including attendance and punctuality