Job Title: |
Chief of Staff
Work closely with the Senior Vice President of National Accounts to develop and implement strategies, tactics and structure to ensure sales, revenue, earnings and customer centricity goals are met. Position is responsible for leading projects and initiatives across the organization in a highly effective and efficient manner. Position is responsible for coordinating and drafting communications within the organization, including development of presentations and messages on behalf of the Senior Vice President and their leadership team.
Position is responsible for the design, execution and management of leadership team meetings, planning boards, business reviews, town halls, and field calls. In addition, position also has responsibility for event coordination and alignment within the leadership team such as thought leadership events for brokers or customer forums. Position plays a central role in maintaining and driving collaborative work with strategic business partners.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Manages execution of channel head’s priorities/initiatives and primary conduit with the leadership team
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, and ensuring annual Sales, Revenue, Earnings, Persistency, and Customer Centricity objectives are met
- Leads yearly Sales Plan creation in coordination with Product, Finance, Underwriting and Sales Vice Presidents
- Coordinates channel head’s activities and represents or replaces them when necessary
- Develops strategic business plans and initiatives for a line of business.
- Develops internal framework to measure business plan objectives, and ensures that targets and timelines are tracked and met.
- Create and deploy communications on behalf of the Senior Vice President and sales channel
- Creates communications related to complex strategic business plans and initiatives.
- May oversee high priority projects which require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration; interface with all areas affected by projects including end users, distributors and vendors and ensure adherence to quality standards and review project
- Liaison with Corporate departments (HR, Legal, Finance, Budget, Marketing, Communications and other Chief of Staffs, etc.) to ensure senior leadership and partnership alignment.
- Promotes diversity within the organization.
- Plans and coordinates all leadership meetings, planning board meetings and business review meetings
- Oversee budget and headcount management/open position submissions and develops and recommends strategic staffing plans and models.
- Assist in development of sales tools/training to develop talent
- Prepares agenda, speeches, reports or presentations for senior level management and planning board meetings.
- Using data developed from analyses, prepares recommendations for senior management review.
- May coordinate complex or highly visible events.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10+ year’s relevant business experience.
- Travel 20%+
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.