- High school diploma or GED required
The Child Care Provider is responsible for the safety, nurturing and appropriate childcare of infants 8 weeks old through 5 years of age. The provider must exhibit a natural ability to interact well with parents and respect family values. This individual is to aid in providing an environment that allows for the normal course of development for stated age group. The Child Care Provider w ill also maintain the classroom and overall center for safety and cleanliness.
· BLS and First Aid Certification required within 1 year of hire.
- Two years experience in childcare required in a licensed child care facility is required, as this opening is a vital role in our baby room
- Candidate must be 21 years old, this position will be a closing the center all evenings.
- High school diploma & DCF education (45 hour program) required.
- DCF requirements must be maintained yearly.
PLEASE NOTE: For all positions NCH Healthcare System requires supporting documentation such as a diploma, degree or transcripts to support educational requirements of the position.
NCH Healthcare System - 22 months ago