The Home provides programs and services for these children and young adults in crisis:
Full-time; Monday-Friday; 8:30 am - 5:00 pm with some variation to accommodate evenings and weekends.
- Medically fragile and terminally ill children who require 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care.
- Those who require emergency care due to abuse, abandonment, neglect or are homeless; or who need foster care.
- To homeless, pregnant, or parenting teens, and their family members needing case management, education, parenting, and independent living skills.
- Children with autism & special needs.
- Young adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, are in crisis due to mental health or abuse, and to families who are struggling to maintain their children in their homes to provide stability and skills for self-sufficiency.
Must have a BA in a human services field; MA strongly preferred.
Salary Range: $29,000-39,000
The primary purpose of your job position is to plan, organize, develop, and coordinate the overall operation of the Education/Activity Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Administrator/Department Directors, to assure that an on-going program of activities is designed to meet, in accordance with the comprehensive assessment, the interests and the physical, mental, educational, and psychosocial well-being of each resident/client.
The Home offers a family friendly atmosphere with outstanding benefits that include an option for FREE health insurance (single coverage for employee only). Other benefits include health insurance, life, and long-term disability insurance, a retirement plan and up to 25-30 paid days off per year.
- Bachelor Degree in a Human Services field
City of Louisville, KY - 12 months ago