General Function :
As a Child Watch Staff member, you have an opportunity to be a role model for children and in helping to create a safe, fun environment for children to grow. You will work as a team member, supervising children in a drop-in setting, as well as creating an environment that is safe and activity enriching. This position reports to the Program Director.
- This position requires a commitment to the YMCA mission and its core values of: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility as well as a commitment to building developmental assets in adults and youth. Additionally, the YMCA values diversity, youth, and a broad vision of health and wellness which is enhanced by relationship building.
- Certified in CPR and Pediatric First Aid (or certified within 30 days of hire).
- Completion of YMCA trainings within 30 days of hire:
- Minimum age of 18.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Must have experience working with youth ages 2 months-5 years old.
YMCA of Silicon Valley - 30+ days ago