A college student in or entering into their third or fourth year of college - preferably in a Communication (PR, Marketing, Advertising) or English major.
• Proficient in computers, including MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
• Drivers License preferred
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Retail Cause Marketing and Children's Miracle Network intern will support the team with coordination, fulfillment and marketing of CHOP’s events and grassroots fundraising efforts. This position will assist in enabling us to reach more donors and provide more support for events, companies and community organizations raising money to benefit the Hospital
• Support events and relationships with assigned donors or contacts via personal sales calls and electronic communication
• Assist with creation of collateral and written communication materials including, fliers, letters, press releases, etc…
• Represent CHOP at fundraising events, when invited.
• Assist with records, databases and spreadsheets for community based events and cause marketing promotions
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 14 months ago