Varen Technologies is an Intelligence Services Provider focusing on information technology services and solutions for the Defense and Intelligence Communities. We provide high caliber intelligence professionals to assist in all aspects of systems implementation, delivering leading edge solutions using the latest tools and technologies.
We hire professionals who match our core values and high standards, and who are looking to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. It is our belief that professional growth and development are among the most important ways to keep our highly talented employees challenged and motivated. This belief keeps us focused on career paths for each individual, giving our employees the ability to fulfill their personal and professional goals. Add that to our highly competitive benefits, rapid growth and success, Varen is just an exciting place to work!
Our core support is in the following four areas:
- Cyber Solutions
- Strategic Management & SETA
- Software & IT Solutions
- Intel Analysis
Varen Technologies is currently hiring a Chinese Linguist Subject Matter Expert to support a Department of Defense contract. The Linguist will be responsible for:
- Reviewing concept of operations and building on and improving current best practices in coaching, mentoring, and training Analysts.
- Will serve as a language and domain coach with individualized on-the-job training, transfer expert target knowledge, refine intelligence analysis skills in scientific and technical domains.
- Supports quality control and leverage reviews to create language/domain on-the-job training opportunities.
- Refines intelligence analysis skills in scientific and technical domains.
- Must have an active TS/SCI Security Clearance with Polygraph
- Fifteen years of demonstrated experience with SIGINT as a language analyst or reporter of SIGINT.
- Documented language proficiency at the ILR level 3/3 .
- Knowledge of SIGINT policies and regulations.
Varen offers a competitive benefits package to include: employee bonus plan, corporate equity program, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, referral bonus program, paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.