Posting Job Title: Circuit Procurement Analyst
Requisition #: 146860BR
Posting Location: Herndon, VA, US
Area of Interest: Information Technology Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a Circuit Procurement Analyst for our Service Delivery NTO Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze and approve monthly vendor invoices
- Handle all disconnects and cancellations (Type II and Backbone)
- Maintain monthly MRC spreadsheet with future projections (Type II and Backbone)
- Provide list of upcoming circuits coming off of contract (Type II and Backbone)
- Verify what off-contract circuits need to be renewed and/or cancelled (Type II and Backbone)
- Work with Optimization SME to put renewable circuits on TWC Backbone
- Log all completed circuits (Type II and Backbone) into database/spreadsheet
- Conduct quarterly circuit audit (Type II and TWC Backbone)
- Work with TWC markets on validating legacy Type II circuits.
- Insure all required documentation is received on all new circuit requests
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/Finance
- Understanding of telecom industry with regard to billing applications
- Understanding of bill reconciliation and credit processes
- Basic telecom regulatory understanding
- Vendor Management
- 3-5 years of telecom experience Working experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, Powerpoint, Access (Microsoft Suite)
- 3 + years of Service Delivery/Implementation experience
- 3 + years of Information Technology experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to perform mathematical calculations.Excellent personal computer skills with the ability to manipulate spreadsheets, word processing, and comprehend database analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple implementations and priorities while meeting deadlines in a demanding, high- pressing environment
Ability to manage, coordinate, reconcile, and audit all commercial type II invoices. Work closely with the circuit procurement team insure accurate invoices are received by our vendors that TWC orders/procures network/circuits from. Diligently document credit processes with our vendors and work internally with TWC teams to determine credit requests. Ability to utilize such systems as SF.com, ICOMs, CSG and learn vendor processes to submit such credit requests and billing audits.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent training, education and experience .
Manager: Delegates authority to carry out work of a unit to subordinate supervisors or managers
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area. Qualified candidates should apply online at www.timewarnercable.com.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 14 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...