Reports to: Manager, Audience Circulation Services
Employee Status: Regular, Exempt, Full-time
Who is Knowledge Marketing?
Knowledge Marketing (KM) is a MN based four-time INC 5000 winner with a reputation for quality products and outstanding service. We are in a continued rapid growth mode and need to add additional talent to the KM team to help increase our sales, bring on new clients and continue our high level of client satisfaction! The marketplace we serve is in a state of transition and KM is there leading the way forward. Successful, growing small businesses like KM are the heartbeat of the American economy and we need you to help us continue on our journey.
Knowledge Marketing has an immediate opening in our Circulation Fulfillment department. The Circulation Audience Specialist is responsible for daily contact with clients regarding their circulation and marketing goals. They will respond to and process any requests received from their client base within a timely manner. The main purpose of this position it to keep the client satisfied in all aspects of contact with Knowledge Marketing.
• Work with the customer service department to schedule issue updates and to ensure that data entry and other file updates are completed in a timely manner.
• Run issue splits as per client instructions and communicate results to client.
• Work with the data processing department to ensure all mail files are received by the assigned vendors as scheduled.
• Work with the digital services department to ensure online order forms are set up, working properly and are updated, as needed.
• See that BPA Worldwide receives the required documents and files needed for the annual circulation audits.
• Manage demographic coding manuals for each client, updating as needed.
• Handle special projects as requested by client.
• Work with client to create marketing plans and achieve those goals set in those marketing plans.
• Communicate with Client to ensure 100% satisfaction with our services.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi task.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Database knowledge.
• Detail oriented with strong decision making skills.
• Team player that can work with little supervision.
Interested candidates should email their resume directly to jill.anderson@TeamKM.com
Knowledge Marketing, LLC. - 30+ days ago