Assist with daily circulation and fulfillment operations, assist with marketing projects and provide customer service for the circulation department.
- Provide data entry of subscription new acquisition and renewals.
- Apply cash for paid subscription base/bookstore.
- Prepare magazine print requirements and coordinate mailing of each issue with printing company.
- Provide bonus circulation processes for all tradeshows.
- Create subscription renewal notices/invoices.
- Assist customers with subscription/bookstore questions, orders, samples and process claims for missing and damaged issues.
- Prepare subscription base retention and new acquisition reporting.
- Maintain base filing systems to ensure proper record management.
- Trainer for Circulation database systems and processes and ensure documentation is current and available.
- Support Circulation Manager with various marketing programs.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing preferred.
- Must be able to communicate with a wide variety of individuals. Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiry in various forms.
- Must be able to operate a computer, fax machine, telephone, copier, calculator and other office machinery.
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from a computer using various word processing and spreadsheet software programs.
- Must be able to move about building and within/between workstations.
- Skills and Abilities
CareerBuilder - 19 months ago