The call center developer is a voice expert that will provide customer and business support on Cisco ICM/CVP platforms. They will be part of an Engineering team that monitors both ICM and CVP environments, as well as plans for future enhancements to those environments.
The person will be responsible for ICM /CVP design, testing, development, documentation and to maintain a multi-site Cisco ICM environment. The call center developer should an individual who has worked with ICM and CVP designs and configurations. This individual must have excellent communication skills and have deployed both ICM and CVP technology as well as provide operational support.
Excellent organizational and communication skills as the position requires daily interface with team members, as well as direct client and business interaction.
Design, development and support of these technologies for. As a Cisco ICM Engineer you will be responsible for the technical leadership, architectural design, project management, and deployment of Cisco solutions for the Cisco contact center environment. Responsibilities also include the support for the ICM routing architecture and integration of call center applications into current 3rd party and custom business systems utilizing VXML/HTML/Java.
Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combines with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system, functional, or operational requirement specifications.
- Cisco CVP 4.x/7.x
- Cisco ICM Scripting Experience 4.x/7.x
- CTI/CTIOS Experience
- Web View
- Development and Message Exchange languages and protocols (SQL, XML/VXML, TCL)
- General telephony engineering, technical project management or leadership.
- Experience with multi-site ICM configurations.
- Cisco ICM product support experience: ICM Routers, Loggers, HDS, etc.
- Cisco ICM Configuration and Scripting Experience
- Cisco Translation Routing Programming
- CTI/CTIOS development
- MS SQL scripting
- Overall understanding of ICM system and environment and thorough understanding of ICM processes
- Experience using ICM tools for System Administration and troubleshooting
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting and monitor the ICM system
Performs project scoping, planning, complex business and data analysis, requirement gathering and documentation, specifications, use cases, and workflow diagrams. May be responsible for conversion and interface design, test case generation, and test execution. May be responsible or application security administration and production migrations. May be responsible for ensuring that application system security remains SOX and HIPAA compliant. May serve as a liaison among business units, technology teams, and support teams. May define, develop, and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans, test cases, and other AQ assessments. May lead teams or taskforces, or may serve as project manager.
- Experience with MS Windows Servers
- Familiarity with call center operations (IVR implementations)
- Experience with installation of the software for ICM
- Experience in upgrading ICM versions
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or similar degree. At least five years Programmer Analyst or Business Analyst experience. Some travel. For EPMO, excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational and time management skills, and project management skills. Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and Project.
Preferred Requirements: MBA. Healthcare or managed care experience. Prior Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance experience.
HealthSpring, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer.