Cisco Network Analyst III (System Administrator)
Maximize your career potential with Ranger Technical Resources! We have established ourselves as a preferred career development partner for IT professionals. Our connections results in ideal opportunities for our candidates to work with the most respected companies in South Florida and nationwide. We have an excellent career growth opportunity for a Network Analyst with one of our leading clients.
Network Analyst – System Administrator – IT Analyst – Information Technology
As a Network Analyst, you must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. You must have technical expertise on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of hardware and software. You must be able to clearly communicate with coworkers and customers and train staff on technical operations.
Other requirements of the Analyst role include:
________________________________________________________________________________ Network Analyst – System Administrator – IT Analyst – Information Technology
- Bachelor’s degree and Cisco Certifications required; Security Certifications preferred
- Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education / training, preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in Network, Application, Storage, or Virtualization support
- Cisco Network and Security platform, SQL/Microsoft, VMWare, Storage, and Applications support
- Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Domestic and International travel may be required