Responsible for Cisco telephony platform specifically UCCE 8.x with CVP 8 environment. Cisco VOIP network administration and support. The architecture includes Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection, CVP, and UCCE Enterprise running in multiple data centers on Cisco UCS servers. We also have the Nice Call and Screen Recording, plus Speech Analytics system in the environment integrated with Cisco UCCE.
- Maintenance of current and development of new UCCE call flow scripts
- Maintenance of current and development of new reports using CUIC
- Configure, Monitor and troubleshoot Cisco Telecommunications and Nice Applications
- Interact with vendors of voice and network equipment, voice and data circuits, including maintaining support contracts with all vendors
- Configure, monitor and troubleshoot the Server infrastructure for Cisco and Nice systems in all data centers
- Perform system administration functions necessary to support continuous day-to-day system operations.
- Required to monitor all data system processes in case of system failures, system changes or other notable issues warranting escalation
- Plans, designs and implements upgrades
- Support remote call center agents
- Perform expansion, relocation, or consolidation of voice infrastructure for all corporate locations as needed
- Support related voice services including attendant console, call recording solutions such as Nice Work Force Optimization/Quality Manager, and related systems with UC/UCCE integration
- Produces support documentation
- Support network and telecom engineering teams with projects as needed
- Available to work weekends and night as needed
- Provide system "on call" support required to bring production systems to an operational state. Oversee diagnosis and problem determination activities, to resolve any technical problems that may occur
- 5 years of experience working Call Center technologies.
- 3 years of experience working Cisco equipment (Routers, switches, access points, VPN, firewall, etc.)
- Has worked with a large agent community (350+)
- Voice XML experience a plus.
- CCNA Voice preferred or achieve certification within one year
- Solid experience/knowledge of Cisco UCCE scripting including ICM and CVP.
- Solid Cisco CVP 8.X experience as well as CTI OS administration
- Experience with Cisco UCCE database schema including outbound database.
- Knowledge of Cisco CUIC in a custom reports environment.
- Knowledge of Call Center technologies and solutions, specifically Cisco's UCCE enterprise environments.
- Knowledge in CVP is a plus.
- Knowledge of Call Center supporting applications such as Nice Call and Screen Recording and workforce management knowledge a plus.
- VMware knowledge a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Networking Fundamentals
- SIP trunk knowledge a plus
Information Technology - 10 months ago