OneWest Bank was founded as a regional bank, dedicated to customer service and a commitment to the community. We’re Southern California’s hometown bank, with a strong capital foundation, conservative management and a consistent focus on providing personalized relationship-based banking to all our clients.
OneWest has 74 retail branches conveniently located throughout Southern California to serve consumers and businesses, small and large. With total assets of over $25 billion and $14 billion in deposits, OneWest has the size and strength to offer a wide array of banking products and services including personal and business banking solutions, jumbo mortgages, investment advisory products, small business and commercial banking loans. IndyMac Mortgage Services, a division of OneWest Bank, services mortgage loans on behalf of third parties and offers loan modifications pursuant to Home Affordable Modification Program (“HAMP”) guidelines.
We offer exciting and challenging employment opportunities for professionals in a fast-paced, results-focused environment. In addition to Southern California locations, OneWest has operation centers in Austin, TX and Kalamazoo, MI.
Telecom Operations Team requires a dedicated highly technical Cisco VOIP network engineer that is extremely reliable, flexible and can learn quickly in a fast paced environment. This position will require the successful candidate to have strong Cisco Unified Communication Manager /8x- experience and excellent VOIP networking background, and a clear understanding of network telephony theory, with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for emerging technologies and present recommendations to design team and management.
- Participate in multi-discipline design teams to provide solutions and capacity planning of equipment and VOIP network.
- Provide Tier 3 Team escalation and interface w/Vendors to resolve all issues as needed
- Provide VOIP architecture and design for data center and site deployments
- Excellent team player with ability to coordinate and cooperate with others and provide junior Team member mentoring
Required Certification: CCVP, CCNP or CCIE certified or equivalent work experience in at least 2-of the following network disciplines (Routing Switching, VOIP, or Security).
- B.S. or equivalent educational background in analytical, technical and/or scientific discipline.
- 6 to 8 years plus of CUCM - VOIP networking experience /technical proficiency in LAN, WAN, Network Management, and Security. Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Windows environments Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Must have experience Unity voice mail, CUCM 8x, 2811 VG224, FXO infrastructure
- Very strong background in Cisco Security and network switching is required.
- Cisco SIP experience