G&B Solutions, Inc. has an opportunity for a Citrix Administrator in Washington, DC:
- The selected candidate will work with a team of 9 Windows technicians in a diverse network environment
- The primary responsibility of the candidate will be to provide support for the new Citrix XenApp farm in a virtualized environment. The Citrix Server farm is virtualized using VMWare on Windows Server 2008 platform.
- The candidate will also have the opportunity to work with, assist & support other enterprise applications such as Exchange 2007, NetIQ, WSUS, EPO, Veritas Netbkup and Windows Server 2008 upgrades.
• At least 3 years experience in a large organization responsible for administering, operating, maintaining, and securing a large-scale computer network, including two years in a technical leadership or supervisory role.
• At least 3 years experience in a large organization responsible for deploying computer system applications in a client/server network environment.
• Thorough knowledge of computer network telecommunications, Windows Server operating systems, and the TCP/IP protocol.
• Thorough knowledge of network management protocols and related standard tools.
• Thorough knowledge of network-based application software such as Exchange and SMS.
• Thorough knowledge of telecommunications, network, and computer security issues and established security practices.
• At least 3 years experience troubleshooting network problems and providing solutions.
• 1 year in testing and implementing PC/LAN technologies and computer system applications.
G&B Solutions, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of VSE Corporation; we are a high-end Management Consulting and IT Solutions company. We serve as trusted advisors to senior executives across the Federal Government. Our cornerstones are enterprise-wide business and technical architectures, IT security, and IT infrastructure support. We provide flexibility and quality solutions to our customers. Please feel free to visit our website for more information at www.gbsolutionsinc.com.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V) that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. No phone calls, please.
G&B Solutions, Inc. - 30+ days ago
G&B offers flexibility in delivering quality management consulting services and responsive IT solutions to meet our customers' needs.