Top Secret Full Scope Poly Clearance Required
* Enterprise system management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) for O/S patching, inventory and application deployment.
* Monitor and troubleshoot the networks using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) to identify potential problems and monitor core infrastructure components.
* Manage Microsoft Exchange environment.
* Design and plan Microsoft Exchange 2010 upgrade.
* Manage Active Directory in support of users and application requirements.
The Citrix Principal Engineer should have gained experience in a Citrix environment, designing, developing, managing, testing and deploying Microsoft and Citrix based solutions up to XenApp, XenServer , and XenDesktop . The Citrix Principal Engineer must be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge, expertise and experience of Citrix products across the whole range including the newest releases of the Citrix products. The Citrix Principal Engineer will have expert knowledge on MS Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 , terminal services, Active Directory, MS Exchange Server 2000 and 2003, SQL, XenApp, XenServer and XenDesktop. The Citrix Principal Engineer must be able to demonstrate commitment in constantly re-appraising delivery performance and standards. The Citrix Principal Engineer must have good interpersonal, organizational and time management skills. The Citrix Principal Engineer must be confident and pro-active in your approach to work and be able to work independently and under pressure.
· Experience with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop architecture, engineering, features, and functionality.
· Experience leading or participating in Citrix implementations.
· Experience working with a variety of business applications (e.g. such that they can assess application requirements and configure them for a Citrix environment).
· Citrix Farm experience including Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop knowledge and first-hand experience.
· Experience implementing availability, performance, and health monitors.
· Experience dealing with Citrix and Microsoft technical support and familiarity with resources they provide to aid in troubleshooting problems.
· Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 and Active Directory
· Microsoft Group Policy, Loopback processing, and GPMC
· Citrix Printing architecture design and troubleshooting
· Terminal and Citrix server licensing
· Citrix Web Interface and License Server
· Packaging and deploying applications within a Citrix environment
· Terminal Server Administration
· User logins, profiles, policies, and security within a Windows 2003 environment
· Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
No degree required
Years of Experience Required:
Years of Experience Desired: